The Discipline Inspection and Supervision Team of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the People's Republic of China reported six typical cases of mental problems in violation of the eight central regulations
New Year's Day is approaching. In order to further strengthen discipline, strengthen warning education, and purify the festival atmosphere, the Discipline Inspection and Supervision Team of the SASAC in the city will openly expose typical issues that have recently investigated and dealt with violations of the eight central regulations.
1. Xianglong Company ’s platform business manager Yang Xinlei and other 6 people have problems with eating and drinking public money and receiving gifts. On June 28, 2018, Yang Xinlei and six others attended the company's public banquet during the office of Hubei Zhujiang Real Estate Development Co., Ltd., spending 3,861 yuan at Wuhan Prince Hotel Donghu Store, and drank 6 bottles of Moutai. When returning to Beijing on June 29, each person received a special Wuhan food, valued at 1,268 yuan. Yang Xinlei was punished by warning within the party.
2. Qianjiang Song, the general manager of Qianjiang Braun Green Energy Co., Ltd., purchased the supermarket shopping cards and souvenirs in violation of public funds. In January 2019, Li Liesong personally decided to purchase 51 supermarket shopping cards with a face value of 1,000 yuan in public funds, and reimbursed 22,400 yuan from the company's business entertainment expenses. In 2018, Li Liesong personally decided that the purchase of local products by public funds involved an amount of 11075 yuan and was reimbursed from the company's business entertainment expenses. Xu Liesong personally decided to reimburse 111,156 yuan in cigarettes purchased by the company from January 2018 to April 2019 in the name of alcohol. Xie Liesong was punished by warning within the party.
3. Zhang Enpeng, deputy manager of Beijing Yunxingyu Transportation Technology Co., Ltd. Engineering Center (Southern Region), for private use of buses. From December 2015 to December 2018, Zhang Enpeng repeatedly used his position to drive a bus out overnight. Zhang Enpeng was severely punished by the party.
4. Yan Zhipeng, Chief Economist of the First Engineering Office of Beijing Municipal Road and Bridge Co., Ltd., accepts tourism and other issues that may affect the fair execution of official duties. During the Dragon Boat Festival 2018, Yan Zhipeng illegally accepted the tours and banquets arranged by subcontractors in Chaohu, Jiuhuashan, Taiping Lake, and Huangshan of Anhui Province, and spent more than 10,000 yuan. Yan Zhipeng also received 4 Chinese brand cigarettes and 2 boxes of white tea from some subcontractors. Yan Zhipeng was severely punished by the party.
5. The deputy manager of Tianjin Branch of Civil Engineering General Contracting Department of Urban Construction Group, the executive manager of Beidaihe Western Water Plant and Water Diversion Project Management Department announced the problem of using public funds to purchase prepaid cards in violation of regulations. In February 2018, it was announced that Yu had illegally used the remaining on-site funds of the Sanlihe Project to purchase a 60,000 yuan prepaid card in violation of the rules. Revealed Yu was punished by a warning within the party.
6. Zhang Xiuwei, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee, Secretary of the Commission for Discipline Inspection, and Chairman of the Trade Union of the Gas Group Fourth Branch, on public money travel. From December 6 to December 10, 2017, Zhang Xiuwei and others did not report to the organization during the study and training organized by the company in Chongqing Krom Watch Factory. They went to Zunyi, Huangguoshu, and Miao Village scenic spots. Part of the tourism expenses were paid by public funds. Pay. Zhang Xiuwei was punished by a warning within the party.
Among the above 6 problems, some illegally accepted banquets, some illegally purchased and received gift gifts, and some accepted tourism that might affect the fair execution of official duties. Most of the disciplinary acts occurred after the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China. Convergence and refusal to hand off all the above-mentioned party members and cadres were dealt with seriously. Party members and cadres at all levels should take this as a warning, and be alert, alert and respectful. Party organizations at all levels must earnestly fulfill the responsibility of administering the party in a strict and comprehensive manner, persistently implement the spirit of the eight central regulations, and correct the "four winds." Disciplinary inspection and supervision agencies at all levels must strengthen supervision and inspection to prevent invisible mutations of the "Four Winds" at all times. Early detection, early investigation and punishment, prompt investigation and prompt response to the "Four Winds" problem clues and important public opinions, and timely response to violations of integrity and discipline All required public exposures provide strong disciplinary protection for creating a festive atmosphere.