Notice of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the Beijing Municipal People's Government and the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Finance on the Separation and Transfer of Non-operating Assets of Municipal State-owned Enterprises and the "Three Supplies and One Industry" of the Employees' Family Areas of Central Enterprises in Beijing 15th)
City-owned enterprises (affiliates), related central enterprises in Beijing, other relevant units:
In accordance with the requirements of the “People's Government of Beijing Municipality on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan for the Dissolution of Social Functions of State-owned Enterprises in Beijing and Resolving Issues Remaining in History” (Jingzheng Fa  No. 7, hereinafter referred to as the “implementation plan”), The non-operating assets of Haoshi-owned state-owned enterprises as well as the separation and transfer of water, electricity, heat (gas supply) and property management (collectively referred to as the "three supply and one industry") non-operating assets of the employees' families of central enterprises in Beijing. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
I. Overall transfer of non-operating assets of municipal state-owned enterprises
(1) Scope of transfer
Non-operating assets refer to the assets listed in corporate assets, formed by state allocation or corporate investment, and not used for corporate production and operation, including employee housing and supporting auxiliary public facilities and commercial supporting facilities.
In order to ensure the smooth progress of the transfer, the city-owned state-owned enterprises must divide the non-operating assets clearly, reasonably, and clearly, and ensure the independence and integrity of the non-operating assets, which is conducive to the transfer of ownership, division of ownership, and registration of ownership. The overall management and utilization in the later period, and can meet the living needs of employees and meet the relevant requirements of residential safety. Among them: All houses, supporting houses, equipment and land in the living area shall be classified as non-operating assets in principle.
(2) Transfer of units
The transfer of non-operating assets of municipal state-owned enterprises shall be the overall responsibility of the enterprises invested by the municipal SASAC.
(Three) receiving units
The State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the Municipality will integrate the relevant resources of municipal state-owned enterprises, establish a unified non-operating asset centralized management and disposal platform (hereinafter referred to as the municipal-level platform), implement professional management of non-operating assets of state-owned enterprises in the city, and undertake central enterprises in Beijing. "Three supply and one industry" separation and transfer tasks. Before the establishment of the municipal platform, Beijing Real Estate Group Co., Ltd. continued to be responsible for this work.
(Four) working principles
1. Overall transfer. Prior to the transfer, each transfer unit requested the approval of its investor, state-owned land use right holder, or actual disposal right owner to transfer the ownership of non-operating assets and its supporting facilities and the right to use state-owned land, related archives, public maintenance funds, The balance of house sales funds, comprehensive subsidies and other expenses are all transferred to the receiving unit in full, and the transferred assets are transferred free of charge based on their book values.
The transferring unit cannot transfer assets selectively, cannot conceal assets, and cannot dispose of (including sale, lease, transfer, division, etc.) non-operating assets of public facilities and commercial supporting facilities in advance.
2. Status reception. The receiving unit shall take over the non-operating assets transferred by the transferring unit, regardless of the illegal construction and other special circumstances, regardless of the asset ’s condition, and shall not receive them selectively. Due to illegal construction and transfer of assets that cannot be separated, if they are dismantled and rectified after acceptance, the relevant work and responsibility shall be borne by the transfer unit.
3. Ensure stability. When formulating a transfer plan, the transfer unit shall simultaneously conduct a security and stability risk assessment, identify risk points, and formulate a clear disposal plan. During the handover process, the two sides of the handover must be well connected to ensure that the employees' daily lives are not affected; the receiving unit must clarify the organization, improve the system, standardize management, and ensure stability.
4. Step by step. Conditions are ripe for one household, and one household is transferred. The transfer unit can be transferred all at once or in batches according to the actual situation.
(V) Working procedures
1. The handover unit sends a handover intention letter to the receiving unit stating the scope of the handover and the handling of related matters.
2. After the initial inspection, the receiving unit considers that it meets the relevant requirements for the transfer, and can sign a transfer receiving framework agreement with the transferring unit to clarify the transfer area and other matters.
3. The receiving unit guides the transfer unit to sort out the non-operating assets, fill in relevant information, and formulate a separation transfer plan. The separation transfer plan includes: basic information of the transfer unit, the organization of the transfer work, the schedule of the transfer work, the scope of the transfer, the resident notification plan, the risk assessment plan, the personnel resettlement plan, and the transfer fee payment arrangement.
4. The receiving unit conducts due diligence on the status of the non-operating assets of the transferring unit, and conducts full communication and negotiation with the transferring unit on matters related to separation and transfer. Those who meet the acceptance conditions shall sign a formal handover agreement.
5. After the transfer and acceptance agreement is signed, the receiving unit will report the agreement to the Municipal SASAC for approval. After the approval of the municipal SASAC, the agreement became effective.
6. The receiving unit starts the on-site receiving work according to the handover receiving agreement and handover plan. The transfer unit will complete the public maintenance fund, the balance of the sale funds, the comprehensive subsidy and other expenses as required to complete the formalities and pay the receiving unit. After the on-site receiving work is completed, the receiving unit and the transferring unit will jointly seal the receiving list including the receiving area.
The on-site reception work shall be completed within 30 days from the effective date of the agreement.
(VI) Provisions on related matters
1. The employees involved in the transfer of non-operating assets shall, in principle, be properly resettled by the transferring unit; the receiving unit may also receive the resettlement according to the demand and according to the principle of "two-way selection". Among them: the existing property service enterprises with clear responsibilities, reasonable configuration and good management performance can be negotiated by the transferees according to the specific situation, or the equity of the property service enterprise can be directly transferred to the receiving unit.
2. In principle, the transferring unit shall pay the comprehensive subsidy to the receiving unit in a lump sum within 30 days after the transfer and receiving agreement takes effect. If it is indeed difficult to make a one-time payment, the transfer unit may pay the comprehensive subsidy in batches after mutual agreement has been reached. Among them, the first payment must not be less than 60% of the total comprehensive subsidy (including 50% of the financial subsidy), and must be paid within 30 days after the transfer and acceptance agreement takes effect; the payment before the end of the 24th month is not less than the total comprehensive subsidy 30%; payment completed before the end of the 36th month.
After mutual agreement between the transferees, the comprehensive subsidy fee can also be offset by the operating real estate of the transfer unit at a price assessed by a qualified appraisal unit recognized by the two parties, but the maximum amount does not exceed 20% of the total comprehensive subsidy fee and must be reported to the SASAC Approved. The deduction cost is deducted at the second payment.
3. In accordance with the requirements of "affordable and sustainable" proposed by the special meeting of the municipal government on December 28, 2016, the employee housing and related water, power, and heating (gas supply) public facilities and facilities of the unit handed over to the city The gap between the average level of urban infrastructure is large, and the comprehensive subsidy paid by the transfer unit is insufficient to cover the cost of maintenance and renovation. The difference shall be calculated in accordance with the content stipulated in relevant documents such as the Beijing Maintenance Standard and the Comprehensive Rehabilitation of Beijing Old Communities. The transfer unit shall make up for it and shall be specified by the transferee and the transferee in the formal transfer agreement.
4. The transferring unit shall do a good job of transferring the assets to the receiving unit at no charge in accordance with the "Notice of the Ministry of Finance on Financial Management Issues Related to Social Functions of Enterprise Separation Offices" (Cai Qi  No. 62). An enterprise with multiple shareholders shall, subject to the approval of the shareholders' meeting of the enterprise or the board of directors, reduce the state-owned rights and interests according to the proportion of equity held.
(VII) Division of responsibilities during the transition period
The transition period begins when the transfer and acceptance agreement takes effect and ends when the ownership of the non-operating assets and supporting facilities of the transfer unit and the state-owned land use right are completed.
During the transition period, the transferees should cooperate closely to make the connection work, and share the responsibility of maintaining employees' daily lives and ensuring stability. The receiving unit shall promptly designate a special person to perform routine maintenance and management responsibilities. Failure to fulfill the obligations of the agreement will result in the occurrence of subsequent work and safety and stability accidents, and the non-performing party shall be responsible.
The city-owned state-owned enterprises transferred the "three supply and one industry" in the foreign port to implement the territorial policy, and the municipal financial subsidy was 50%. The municipal financial subsidy base is calculated based on the proportion of municipal state-owned equity, after deducting other government subsidies.
The transfer of non-operating assets of municipal state-owned enterprises not under the supervision of the SASAC shall be implemented with reference to this notice.
2. On the separation and transfer of "three supply and one industry" in the families of employees of central enterprises in Beijing
Central enterprises in Beijing can independently choose between two methods of overall transfer and sub-project transfer according to the actual situation. The central enterprise group company is responsible for overall planning and guidance, and the host company directly interfaces with the receiving unit and organizes implementation.
(1) Overall transfer
Central enterprises in Beijing may refer to the work regulations for the transfer of non-operating assets of municipal state-owned enterprises to realize the separation and transfer of the "three supply and one industry" in employees' families.
1. The scope of non-operating assets shall be determined through negotiation between the transferees and the actual situation.
2. The power supply facility shall be negotiated with the State Grid affiliated enterprise to sign a separation transfer agreement directly according to the Beijing maintenance and renovation standards. The required maintenance and renovation costs shall be determined by the two parties through consultation.
(2) Transfer of projects
Central enterprises in Beijing can directly negotiate with water supply, power supply, gas and heat supply units in accordance with Beijing's corresponding maintenance and renovation standards, and choose property service enterprises in a market-based manner. The required funds are determined through consultations between the two parties and an agreement is signed to clarify the responsibilities of both parties.