Notice on Printing and Distributing the "Implementation Opinions of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the Beijing Municipal People's Government on Promoting the Openness of Information of Municipal Management Enterprises" (Jing Guo Zi Fa  No. 23)
Implementation Opinions of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the Beijing Municipal People's Government on Promoting the Openness of Information of Municipal Management Enterprises
In order to implement the Opinions of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government on Comprehensively Deepening the Reform of Municipal State-owned SOEs (Jingfa  No. 13) and the State Council of the State Council's "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Information Disclosure of Central Enterprises" (Guo Zi Fa  No. 315) ), Promote the standardized operation of enterprises, and consciously accept social supervision, and now put forward the following implementation opinions on the promotion of the information disclosure of municipal management enterprises.
I. General requirements
(A) guiding ideology
Thoroughly implement Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era and the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, focus on promoting the overall layout of the "Five in One" and coordinating the "Four Comprehensive" strategic layout, and focusing on strengthening Beijing's "Four Centers" function Construction and improvement of the "four services" level, implementation of the overall deployment of state-owned enterprise reforms, with the goal of promoting city-managed enterprises to operate in accordance with laws and regulations, and improve corporate governance, with a focus on establishing and perfecting the system of information disclosure for city-managed enterprises The standards have solidly promoted the work of publicizing the information of municipal management enterprises, and strived to create state-owned enterprises and state-owned enterprises under the rule of law adapted to marketization, modernization, and international development.
(Two) basic principles
Adhere to compliance with laws. Strictly implement national, Beijing, and SASAC laws and regulations on corporate information disclosure, establish and improve the work system for information disclosure of city-managed enterprises, continuously improve the content, methods, scope, and procedures of information disclosure, and strictly protect state secrets and business Secret security.
The content is true and accurate. Ensure that the information content disclosed by municipal management enterprises is true, accurate, and open in time, and there must be no false records, misleading statements, or major omissions.
Active and steady progress. It is necessary to respond to the concerns of regulators, the public, and other aspects, actively explore effective ways for the disclosure of information by municipal management enterprises, and steadily promote the disclosure of corporate information to ensure effective results.
Strict implementation of responsibilities. In accordance with the requirements of "who forms who is open and who is open and who is responsible", a responsibility system for the disclosure of information on municipal management enterprises shall be established, and a system of open information listing shall be gradually established. The municipal management enterprise is the main body responsible for information disclosure of the enterprise, and is responsible for organizing and carrying out the information disclosure of the enterprise and its affiliated enterprises. The Municipal State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission is responsible for guiding and urging the information disclosure of municipal management enterprises.
(Three) work goals
By 2020, the information disclosure system and working mechanism of municipal management enterprises will be basically complete, the information disclosure workflow will be standardized and orderly, and the level of institutionalization, standardization, and informatization will be significantly improved. Consciousness of consciously accepting social supervision will generally increase. The right to know and monitor the value of state-owned capital of an enterprise is guaranteed.
Second, the main task
(1) Comprehensively sort out information disclosure requirements. Municipal management enterprises shall systematically review the laws and regulations on the disclosure of corporate information in accordance with the provisions of the Company Law, the Securities Law, the Enterprise State-owned Assets Law, the Interim Regulations on the Disclosure of Enterprise Information, and the Beijing Municipal Public Service State-owned Enterprise Information Disclosure Measures and other regulations And policy rationale.
(2) Determine the content of information to be actively disclosed according to law. The information content that the municipal management enterprise proactively discloses should include: basic information about enterprises such as industrial and commercial registration; corporate governance and management structure, important personnel changes, remuneration of the person in charge of the company, total salary of the enterprise, and average salary of employees; the main financial status and operation of the enterprise Achievements and state-owned capital preservation and appreciation; results of major corporate restructuring and reorganization; transfer of corporate property rights and corporate capital increase information through the property rights market; supervision and inspection of rectification issues, major emergencies, and emergency treatment by the relevant departments as required by law; Performance of social responsibilities; other information that should be proactively disclosed in accordance with laws and regulations.
Municipal management enterprises can further refine the content of information disclosure by combining the nature of the enterprise and industry characteristics. Listed companies affiliated to municipal management enterprises shall disclose information in accordance with the relevant regulations on information disclosure of listed companies. Enterprises that provide social and public services and involve the vital interests of the public shall disclose information in accordance with relevant regulations of the Central Government and Beijing Municipality. The laws and regulations clearly stipulate the information of enterprises that should be disclosed, and the information should be disclosed in accordance with relevant regulations.
(3) Regulate information disclosure procedures. The municipal management enterprise shall formulate its own information disclosure work specifications and procedures, clarify the work responsibilities and work procedures of the relevant departments such as the formation, review, approval, and release of the company's external public information; refine the content, scope, form, time limit and Filing requirements, standard and orderly disclosure of corporate information.
(4) Strict evaluation and review system. The municipal management enterprise shall, in accordance with the actual situation of the enterprise, define the information content of the enterprise that shall not be disclosed (exempt from disclosure) in accordance with laws and regulations. It is necessary to do a good job of confidentiality review before information disclosure, clarify confidentiality review responsibilities and procedures, and properly handle the relationship between information disclosure and confidentiality. Do not disclose corporate information that involves state secrets, business secrets, and personal privacy, and do not disclose endangering national security. , Public safety, economic security and social stability. It is necessary to seriously carry out the risk assessment of information disclosure, determine the impact and risks of the information to be disclosed in advance, and formulate corresponding prevention, resolution, and response plans. The third party's consent must be obtained before the disclosure if it may damage the legitimate rights and interests of the third party after the disclosure; however, if the non-disclosure may have a significant impact on the public interest, it should be disclosed, and the third party should be notified in writing of the content and reasons for the decision.
(5) Enriching public carriers and forms. Municipal management enterprises should use the portal website as the first platform for corporate information disclosure, set up information disclosure columns in the first-level columns, and constantly improve the content and functions. It is necessary to make full use of various media such as radio, television, newspapers and periodicals, Weibo, WeChat, and clients to unblock open channels, enrich public forms, and enhance the timeliness and authority of information release.
Third, safeguard measures
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership and improve working mechanisms. The first-tier enterprise shall establish a leading group for information disclosure consisting of the business departments of the office, the board of directors office, human resources, publicity, finance, confidentiality, legal affairs, informatization, and petitioning, etc., determine a person in charge of the enterprise, and coordinate the planning of the enterprise and Information disclosure of affiliated enterprises. It is necessary to determine a business department to assume the responsibility of the office of the leading group, take the lead in the daily work of corporate information disclosure, and gradually establish a unified command, clear tasks, clear responsibilities, close collaboration, and promote a strong working system and mechanism to ensure that the information disclosure work is put in place.
(2) Strengthen publicity and training to improve ability and quality. It is necessary to strengthen the publicity and guidance of corporate information disclosure work, organize various forms of information disclosure education and training, business research and experience exchange, summarize and promote typical practices in a timely manner, and continuously improve the professionalism of staff information disclosure and the initiative to disclose information to the outside world in accordance with the law, and increase awareness Ability to grasp policies, release information, solve doubts, explain judgments, and respond to guidance.
(3) Effectively perform duties and strengthen supervision and accountability. Municipal management enterprises should incorporate information disclosure into their key work for planning and promotion. The Municipal State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the People's Republic of China strengthened the guidance and guidance of the information disclosure work of municipal management enterprises, carried out supervision and inspection in a timely manner, and seriously criticized and publicly notified those who failed to perform their voluntary disclosure obligations or failed to make disclosures in accordance with regulations. If it has caused serious social impact, it shall be ordered to rectify, eliminate the negative impact, and be held accountable for the relevant enterprises and personnel in accordance with the law.
Office of SASAC
November 26, 2019